Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Loopback

Loopback

lowdes

Nice work loopback! http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Nice spam job a$$fu$ker!

"loopback" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%Rv7g.18930$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> If anyone is interested please take a look at this wireless router on
> eBay.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=9723580312
>
> Thank you,
>
> loopback

Bigus Diİkus

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%6c8g.11667$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> Nice work loopback! (E-Mail Removed)
> Nice spam job a$$fu$ker!

Lowdes,

Did you look at the router?

Let's see, loopback is in the UK (you would know that if you knew how to lookup
IPs in here), the Location of the Router is in Hallandale Beach, FL, United
States.

I would say that disqualifies him as a spammer...not to mention that he's more
of a regular around here than you are.

Loopback, I've never been one for belkin products (except for their A-B
switches), so I wouldn't know if the $17 or so is worth it. Not to mention that
it may be used and it could even be damaged. Dlink and NetGear do put out some
quality Wireless-G Series routers, but they are a little more expensive. I
believe the last few that I have purchased have been well over $50 each.

HTH
--
Bigus Diİkus
MCNGP #00110011

=?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

"lowdes" wrote:
> Nice work loopback! (E-Mail Removed)
> Nice spam job a$$fu$ker!

you would not know an a$$fu$ker if it fu$ked you in the a$$ and kicked your
dog.

Cerebrus

>> Bready wrote :

>> you would not know an a$$fu$ker if it fu$ked you in the a$$ and kicked your
>> dog.

Yeah, I guess he wouldn't. Only you could know. Experience does show
itself somewhere atleast.

And what if "it" kicked you in the ass and fu$ked your dog ? Would you
still know ?

=?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

"Cerebrus" wrote:

> >> Bready wrote :

> >> you would not know an a$$fu$ker if it fu$ked you in the a$$ and kicked your
> >> dog.

> Yeah, I guess he wouldn't. Only you could know. Experience does show
> itself somewhere atleast.
>
> And what if "it" kicked you in the ass and fu$ked your dog ? Would you
> still know ?

tag you're it.
--
Bread-teaser

=?Utf-8?B?YnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=

Watch you’re a$$ dog.
--
Do you realize how many holes there could be if people would just take the
time to take the dirt out of them?

"Bread-teaser" wrote:

> > Yeah, I guess he wouldn't. Only you could know. Experience does show
> > itself somewhere atleast.
> >
> > And what if "it" kicked you in the ass and fu$ked your dog ? Would you
> > still know ?

> tag you're it.
> --
> Bread-teaser

lowdes

-- Lowdes is back to his good ol' self again.

aww we can all be clam again

"Bigus Diİkus" <Bigus Diİkusinyour@$$.com> wrote in message
news:OImkXp$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%6c8g.11667$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
>> Nice work loopback! (E-Mail Removed)
>> Nice spam job a$$fu$ker!
>>

> Lowdes,
>
> Did you look at the router?
>
> Let's see, loopback is in the UK (you would know that if you knew how to
> lookup IPs in here), the Location of the Router is in Hallandale Beach,
> FL, United States.
>
> I would say that disqualifies him as a spammer...not to mention that he's
> more of a regular around here than you are.
>
> Loopback, I've never been one for belkin products (except for their A-B
> switches), so I wouldn't know if the $17 or so is worth it. Not to mention
> that it may be used and it could even be damaged. Dlink and NetGear do
> put out some quality Wireless-G Series routers, but they are a little more
> expensive. I believe the last few that I have purchased have been well
> over $50 each.
>
> HTH
> --
> Bigus Diİkus
> MCNGP #00110011
> -- Lowdes is back to his good ol' self again.

Cerebrus

>> Watch you're a$$ dog.

which in English means "Watch you are a$$ dog."

An inanimate object like a Watch can never become a living thing like
an a$$ or a dog.

I think this page was written with you in mind :
<http://www.msnucleus.org/membership/html/k-6/lc/organ/1/lco1_1a.html>

If you can grasp all the information there, then read this page :
<http://www.msnucleus.org/membership/html/k-6/lc/organ/1/lco1_2a.html>

That should keep you busy for the next year or so...

Neil

did you hear "lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:Ksn8g.67661
$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com:

> aww we can all be clam again

huh? Why would I want to be clam? A lobster mobster maybe....

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- I feel much better now that I have given up Hope.

LoopBack

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>>> Watch you're a$$ dog.

> which in English means "Watch you are a$$ dog."
>
> An inanimate object like a Watch can never become a living thing like
> an a$$ or a dog.
>
> I think this page was written with you in mind :
> <http://www.msnucleus.org/membership/html/k-6/lc/organ/1/lco1_1a.html>
>
> If you can grasp all the information there, then read this page :
> <http://www.msnucleus.org/membership/html/k-6/lc/organ/1/lco1_2a.html>
>
> That should keep you busy for the next year or so...

please disassociate me from this thread now.