Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > they should make dvd's of this

they should make dvd's of this

Waterperson77

They should make a tv series of the court sentencings in my area and release it
as season sets on dvd.

Judge Chicken Eddie is at it again. It was on the news today that Judge Chicken
Eddie sentenced an 18 year old man to stand on a street corner near a porno
store with a bag over his head.

He got this sentence because he was guilty of stealing porn. (according to the
judge, accoding to the news), and he was also ordered by Judge Chicken Eddie to
graduate from high school at the end of this school year (about one or two
months from now).

Most people in this newsgroup don't believe that Judge Chicken Eddie is real.
They think that he's some sort of toy that I play with.

However, I can assure you all that Judge Chicken Eddie is indeed real.

I also have audiotape proof that Woody Woodpecker used to watch one of my local
tv stations at the time that I recorded it.

madkevin

"Waterperson77" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> However, I can assure you all that Judge Chicken Eddie is indeed real.

Can you prove that you are?

Kevin "Relatin' Dudes To Philosophy" Cogliano

jayembee

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Waterperson77) wrote:

> Most people in this newsgroup don't believe that Judge
> Chicken Eddie is real.

We might if you can provide his real name so that we may
esearch news items about him.

-- jayembee

Richard C.

yer a fukin' idjit!
========
:
[...]

mcpherson mcpherson is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayembee View Post
(E-Mail Removed) (Waterperson77) wrote:

> Most people in this newsgroup don't believe that Judge
> Chicken Eddie is real.

We might if you can provide his real name so that we may
esearch news items about him.

-- jayembee
Micheal Chicken Eddie