Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Kill Bill Vol 1 Vivica A. Fox Question

Kill Bill Vol 1 Vivica A. Fox Question

Mike Kohary

"Tad Bitt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Sq5kc.4374$(E-Mail Removed) e.rogers.com...

> "Mike Jackson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > And aiming through a cereal box.

> > If they had been Lucky Charms, on the other hand...
> >
> > Mike Jackson
> > Editor & Web Developer, DVD Verdict
> > www.dvdverdict.com

2<<<<<<<<<
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> ..
> .
> .
> .
> Would it be physically possible for Beatrix to break out of a coffin while
> underground?(snip)

It is amazing - simply amazing to me - that people continue to question the
plausibility of scenes in a movie where blood gushes "Mortal Kombat"-style
from peoples' severed necks. There is NO plausibility to any part of either
of these movies, people! They are obviously pure fantasy; comic books
on film - put your disbelief aside and enjoy the ride. It's as simple as
that.

Mike

Shinner

"Tad Bitt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Sq5kc.4374$x6K1.3993
@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com:

> This was not a full 6
> foot hole they dug or filled.

got news for ya my friend, as a former gravedigger I can tell ya, graves
are rarely 6 ft deep.

unclejr

"Joshua Zyber" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote...
> Suspension of disbelief, dude.

How about when The Bride carries her samurai sword on the airplane
next to her leaning against the window? That took a WHOLE LOT of
"suspension of disbelief" (in either a pre- OR post-9/11 world -- it
wouldn't matter).

-Junior

Joshua Zyber

"unclejr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > Suspension of disbelief, dude.

> How about when The Bride carries her samurai sword on the airplane
> next to her leaning against the window? That took a WHOLE LOT of
> "suspension of disbelief" (in either a pre- OR post-9/11 world -- it
> wouldn't matter).

You'll notice that she wasn't the only person on the plane with a sword.
The seats all seemed to have "sword-holders", sort of like cup-holders.

It's a fantasy. Space ships don't make noises in the vacuum of outer
space either, yet we don't question it in Star Wars or Star Trek.

unclejr

"Joshua Zyber" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote...
> You'll notice that she wasn't the only person on the plane with a sword.
> The seats all seemed to have "sword-holders", sort of like cup-holders.

How about the four sets of sunglasses on the sheriff cruiser's
dashboard that don't shift or fall off when the cruiser pulls off the
road onto a dirt (and very bumpy) parking lot?

-Junior

Kill Bill vol 2 Japan version Elliot Mantle DVD Video 25 08-28-2004 07:08 PM
kill bill vol 2 Dragon DVD Video 3 08-16-2004 10:01 AM
Kill Bill Vol 1, audio defects? Joe McGuckin DVD Video 12 06-15-2004 08:59 PM
Kill Bill: Vol. 1 DVD Review @ GENRE ONLINE.NET! Writer R5 DVD Video 1 04-05-2004 10:55 PM
Kill Bill Vol.1 R1/R2 DVD and More New Region 1/Region 2 DVD's Bos DVD Video 0 01-18-2004 09:58 AM

Advertisments