Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Different networks, all mine.

Different networks, all mine.

R@L

Hi,

When I scan for available networks on my wireless home network via a
wireless router (multimedia modem)
I see 3 networks and the names are all familiar to me because I named them.
Only 1 is WEP protected the others are not.

What do I see?
How can I get rid of the other 2?

Thanks a lot in advance.

--
Ronald

=?Utf-8?B?bWF2ZXJtaWs5OA==?=

why do you want toget rid of the other 2?

I asume you can connect at will to your own network?

Are you sure you named them? As they may be accesable if not protected but
you sound inexperienced yet you say you must have logged on to 2 other
peoples routers and changed their network name???