Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > The Pink Panther Collection: US Domestic question

The Pink Panther Collection: US Domestic question

Brainard61

Hi. Does anyone know if the US domestic version of "The Pink Panther
Collection" has on the bonus disc "That's Panthertainment", "The Unknown
Peter Sellers", and "The Commercial Peter Sellers"? Please let me know.

Thanks so much and God Bless!

Please write to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Bob Bohling

No. The bonus disc contains:
Behind the Scenes Documentary: "The Pink Panther Story"
and
Pink Panther Cartoon Theatre:
"Behind the Feline: The Cartoon Phenomenon" Documentary
(Six Cartoons)
"The Pink Phink"
"Pink, Plunk, Plink"
"Psychedelic Pink"
"Pinkfinger"
"The Ant and the Aardvark"
"The Great De Gaulle Stone Operation"

"Brainard61" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi. Does anyone know if the US domestic version of "The Pink Panther
> Collection" has on the bonus disc "That's Panthertainment", "The Unknown
> Peter Sellers", and "The Commercial Peter Sellers"? Please let me know.
>
> Thanks so much and God Bless!
>
> Please write to (E-Mail Removed)

New Revenge Of The Pink Panther - Music missing? PW DVD Video 4 04-10-2004 08:45 AM
Any differences between Pink Panther set and single DVDs? Jeffman DVD Video 0 04-08-2004 11:38 PM
New Releases: The Cooler, Pink Panther & The Dodgers: Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists Doug MacLean DVD Video 0 01-24-2004 05:10 AM
Pink Panther collection J.P. DVD Video 4 01-17-2004 10:50 AM
Another wish: Pink Panther Aaron J. Bossig DVD Video 8 11-13-2003 06:19 AM

Advertisments