Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > loss of file access

loss of file access

=?Utf-8?B?bHluZGEgY2Fyb2w=?=

Although I have had a network for sometime, I now have a problem. Although
the network shares the net, and the host computer has access to files on the
client pc, the client pc will not access files on the host pc, I get the
message that I do not have permission to access that pc. They do ping each
other, but I really need to access files-help

Jack

Hi
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...