Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Passion Of The Christ DVD???? No Spoilers

Passion Of The Christ DVD???? No Spoilers

Red Cow

What kind of extras would be on this? I know a making of feature would be
there but what about bloopers? It would be fun seeing out takes on a movie
like this. I saw the movie and still cant figure out why "Jesus" was in a
hurry to get to the top. I dont want to give away the end but what was the
hurry?

BubbCoop

<<I saw the movie and still cant figure out why "Jesus" was in a
hurry to get to the top. I dont want to give away the end but what was the
hurry?>>

Don't want to give away the ending?! The book has been widely available to the
public for a very long time, so I don't think you're giving anything away. I
just don't understand the question. He wasn't in any hurry, but dying for our
sins is the very reason He came to Earth in the first place.

Lord Vader III

Red Cow wrote:

> What kind of extras would be on this? I know a making of feature would be
> there but what about bloopers? It would be fun seeing out takes on a movie
> like this. I saw the movie and still cant figure out why "Jesus" was in a
> hurry to get to the top. I dont want to give away the end but what was the
> hurry?

My wife is hoping they'll dub it into English.

LVIII

Jason Lurcott

> I dont want to give away the end but what was the hurry?

EASTER.

Monte Castleman

>What kind of extras would be on this? I know a making of feature would be
>there but what about bloopers? It would be fun seeing out takes on a movie
>like this.

How about these extras:

*Commentary tracks in Latin and Aramaic.
*Deleted scene where Jesus hallucinates about marrying Mary Magdalene.
*Animated menus where blood splatters when you make a selection.
*Bloopers, including Pilate flubbing his lines in Latin and a car driving
by in the backround behind the crosses.

I saw the movie and still cant figure out why "Jesus" was in a
>hurry to get to the top.

The view's great up there. And saving humanity isn't bad either.

--
Monte Castleman, <<Spamfilter in Use>>
Bloomington, MN <<to email, remove the "q" from address>>

Black Locust

In article <imZec.132722$JO3.83864@attbi_s04>,
"Red Cow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> What kind of extras would be on this? I know a making of feature would be
> there but what about bloopers? It would be fun seeing out takes on a movie
> like this. I saw the movie and still cant figure out why "Jesus" was in a
> hurry to get to the top. I dont want to give away the end but what was the
> hurry?

How about a *good* version of the movie?
--
BL

Justin

Black Locust wrote on [Wed, 14 Apr 2004 20:00:46 -0600]:
> In article <imZec.132722$JO3.83864@attbi_s04>,
> "Red Cow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> What kind of extras would be on this? I know a making of feature would be
>> there but what about bloopers? It would be fun seeing out takes on a movie
>> like this. I saw the movie and still cant figure out why "Jesus" was in a
>> hurry to get to the top. I dont want to give away the end but what was the
>> hurry?

> How about a *good* version of the movie?

Yeah. A doesn't suck version.

Richard C.

"Monte Castleman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:aq3fc.9440$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...

: *Deleted scene where Jesus hallucinates about marrying Mary Magdalene.

===================
Scorcese already did that one!
===================

Richard C.

"Monte Castleman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:aq3fc.9440$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...

: *Deleted scene where Jesus hallucinates about marrying Mary Magdalene.

===================
Scorcese already did that one!

jayembee

"Red Cow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> What kind of extras would be on this?

How about a DVD-ROM with the following on it?

http://sir.real.50megs.com/comix/cat...Adventures.htm
http://sir.real.50megs.com/comix/cat...sArmedSvcs.htm
http://sir.real.50megs.com/comix/cat...usComics03.htm

-- jayembee