Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Anyone try gamezandflix.com?

Anyone try gamezandflix.com?

poldy

Sounds okay althought you can't find out how many games and dvds you can
take out for the 18.50 subscription.

They seem to have a good selection but probably limited inventory since
they appear to be new.

Plus you probably have to be near their KY address to get good
turnarounds?

Colon Terminus

"poldy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sounds okay althought you can't find out how many games and dvds you can
> take out for the 18.50 subscription.
>
> They seem to have a good selection but probably limited inventory since
> they appear to be new.
>
> Plus you probably have to be near their KY address to get good
> turnarounds?

Just curious, how do you figure they're located in Kentucky?

Whois lists the registrant to be in Holtville, CA. Registered thru
GoDaddy.com on January 17, 2004.

poldy

In article <mNBfc.2282289$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Colon Terminus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "poldy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Sounds okay althought you can't find out how many games and dvds you can
> > take out for the 18.50 subscription.
> >
> > They seem to have a good selection but probably limited inventory since
> > they appear to be new.
> >
> > Plus you probably have to be near their KY address to get good
> > turnarounds?

> Just curious, how do you figure they're located in Kentucky?
>
> Whois lists the registrant to be in Holtville, CA. Registered thru
> GoDaddy.com on January 17, 2004.

I browsed around their site and the contact us link showed a KY address.
Doesn't mean their operations are there but...

Manda

poldy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In article <mNBfc.2282289$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> "Colon Terminus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> "poldy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Sounds okay althought you can't find out how many games and dvds
>> > you can take out for the 18.50 subscription.
>> >
>> > They seem to have a good selection but probably limited inventory
>> > since they appear to be new.
>> >
>> > Plus you probably have to be near their KY address to get good
>> > turnarounds?

>> Just curious, how do you figure they're located in Kentucky?
>>
>> Whois lists the registrant to be in Holtville, CA. Registered thru
>> GoDaddy.com on January 17, 2004.
>>

> I browsed around their site and the contact us link showed a KY
> address. Doesn't mean their operations are there but...

From their About Us page:

Gameznflix Inc (OTCBB: GZFX), a Nevada corporation, is a company that
currently markets video game rentals and DVD titles through its website
www.GameZnflix.com . The company has currently two distribution centers,
Los Angeles, California and Franklin, Kentucky, with plans for an
additional two to three more centers during 2004.

There have been reports at DVD Talk about difficulty cancelling accounts,
but for a KY distrubtion center, I'll take a chance. (I'm near Lexington.)

Manda