Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Walt Disney: The Man Behind the Myth DVD - any good online prices?

Walt Disney: The Man Behind the Myth DVD - any good online prices?

Mark

I checked dvdpricesearch.com and was surprised to see $20.99 was the
cheapest price for this DVD about Walt Disney's life.

Is there any place to buy this for a more reasonable price around $15?

Is there a reason why it is so expensive compared to most other DVDs?

I'm wondering if Walt: The Man Behind the Myth will ever go on sale at
any B&M stores (like the weekly Best Buy specials) or if Disney will
put this on moratorium long before it has a chance to fall in price
like everything else I buy does. Any suggestions?

Sadly this DVD is too obscure for any place I know to have available
for rent.