Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Thunderbolt R3 with english Dubbed

Thunderbolt R3 with english Dubbed

Dragon

This is for those guys looking for this film below in this group (Vamp)
I have two version of this film one in jap only and one in English dubbed
and it was great having the English dubbed version. the site below has the
korean version which has the English dubbed but out of print so the good
news
is guys I know where to get the English dubbed version sent to you if you
live in the UK

here we go hope this helps and very reasonably priced aswell

http://www.hkflix.com/xq/asp/filmID....qx/details.htm

Dave

the dog from that film you saw

"Vamp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:407ab99d$0$265$(E-Mail Removed).. .

> "Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Llyec.68261$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > This is for those guys looking for this film below in this group (Vamp)
> > I have two version of this film one in jap only and one in English

dubbed
> > and it was great having the English dubbed version. the site below has

> the
> > korean version which has the English dubbed but out of print so the good
> > news
> > is guys I know where to get the English dubbed version sent to you if

you
> > live in the UK
> >
> > here we go hope this helps and very reasonably priced aswell
> >
> > http://www.hkflix.com/xq/asp/filmID....qx/details.htm
> >

> thanks, i'd of liked to have the original language with english subs as
> english dub is normally a bit crap, i was thinking of getting the taiwan
> version and the other with the dubbed english

i've got a feeling this is one of those where with the original soundtrack
some of it's chinese, some of it english.

--
Gareth.
Quote of the day.

Vamp

"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Llyec.68261$(E-Mail Removed)...
> This is for those guys looking for this film below in this group (Vamp)
> I have two version of this film one in jap only and one in English dubbed
> and it was great having the English dubbed version. the site below has

the
> korean version which has the English dubbed but out of print so the good
> news
> is guys I know where to get the English dubbed version sent to you if you
> live in the UK
>
> here we go hope this helps and very reasonably priced aswell
>
> http://www.hkflix.com/xq/asp/filmID....qx/details.htm

thanks, i'd of liked to have the original language with english subs as
english dub is normally a bit crap, i was thinking of getting the taiwan
version and the other with the dubbed english

thanks

Dragon

I do have an original version aswell