Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Battle Royale Easter eggs

Battle Royale Easter eggs

Dragon

Silly question here I an getting the two disc English version of the film
with the extra footage and alternative ending but has this got the original
ending on it or can you access it some way. I know a friend has this film
and he says disc two is full of extras but not the original ending nor has
disc one just the whole 117 min film

advice please

cheers Dave

Melodium

> Silly question here I an getting the two disc English version of the film
> with the extra footage and alternative ending but has this got the

original
> ending on it or can you access it some way. I know a friend has this film
> and he says disc two is full of extras but not the original ending nor has
> disc one just the whole 117 min film
>
> advice please
>
> cheers Dave

if u have a dvd rom drive in your computer, just rip the disc
to your hard drive and go through the vob files playing them
one by one until you find it

FA battle royale dvd last day Dragon DVD Video 0 04-23-2004 10:20 PM
FA Battle royale Uncut 2 disc DVD Dragon DVD Video 0 04-22-2004 02:13 PM
FA Battle Royale Dragon DVD Video 0 04-19-2004 07:43 PM
Diabolik DVD: BATTLE ROYALE 2/HAUTE TENSION In Stock! Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\) DVD Video 0 02-05-2004 07:30 PM
Battle Royale DVD: Too many editions!! Tom Meyer DVD Video 2 07-01-2003 04:54 AM

Advertisments