Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Silly Poll #2 worst movie or ultimate guilty pleasure

Silly Poll #2 worst movie or ultimate guilty pleasure

KING B MAN

What is the worst movie or ultimate guilty pleasure DVD you have?
The worst (guilty pleasure however)

Something Weird
Blood Suckers/Blood Thirst double bill

Graveyard of Horror- given to me by Sam Sherman of Independent Internatioanl
infamy, himself

Deadly Bet

Sorry. The list could go on and on.
Order your copy of the Monster Club DVD today.
And now an act of shameless promotion.
Check my website on the best and the worst of British films for sale.
http://hometown.aol.com/kingbman/myhomepage/intro.html

madkevin

"KING B MAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is the worst movie or ultimate guilty pleasure DVD you have?
> The worst (guilty pleasure however)

The worst movie I own: "Cabin Boy".
The worst movie I actually like watching: De Palma's "Scarface".

Kevin "Monkey" Cogliano

Meng

>> What is the worst movie or ultimate guilty pleasure DVD you have?
>> The worst (guilty pleasure however)

Worst movie guilty pleasure: Lifeforce (Mathilda May - yum)
Worst movie: Black Hole. Morbid fascination watching a science
fiction film made by people that haven't got a clue about SF.

Shinner

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)iespam (KING B MAN) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> What is the worst movie or ultimate guilty pleasure DVD you have?
> The worst (guilty pleasure however)

Toxic Avenger

Jay Stewart

"KING B MAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is the worst movie or ultimate guilty pleasure DVD you have?
> The worst (guilty pleasure however)
>
> Something Weird
> Blood Suckers/Blood Thirst double bill
>
> Graveyard of Horror- given to me by Sam Sherman of Independent

Internatioanl
> infamy, himself
>
> Deadly Bet

Five Fingers of Death.

Haans

"KING B MAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is the worst movie or ultimate guilty pleasure DVD you have?
> The worst (guilty pleasure however)
>
> Something Weird
> Blood Suckers/Blood Thirst double bill
>
> Graveyard of Horror- given to me by Sam Sherman of Independent

Internatioanl
> infamy, himself

Guilty pleasures would have to include...

- Monster In The Closet
- Saturday the 14th

.... and Ambulance, had I only owned it on DVD and not just a crappy
ex-rental tape

Bexley

1 - "The Fountain Head" -- absolutely magnificent b.s. Its the "Truimph Of The
Will" of Architecture Movies (now there's a discredited genre). Where the hell
is the DVD?

2 - "Humoresque" (Joan Crawford, John Garfield) -- John fiddles while Joan
burns -- where the hell is this DVD?

--Bex.

"KING B MAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is the worst movie or ultimate guilty pleasure DVD you have?
> The worst (guilty pleasure however)
>
> Something Weird
> Blood Suckers/Blood Thirst double bill
>
> Graveyard of Horror- given to me by Sam Sherman of Independent Internatioanl
> infamy, himself
>
> Deadly Bet
>
> Sorry. The list could go on and on.
> Order your copy of the Monster Club DVD today.
> And now an act of shameless promotion.
> Check my website on the best and the worst of British films for sale.
> http://hometown.aol.com/kingbman/myhomepage/intro.html

Galley

On 11 Apr 2004 06:10:31 GMT, (E-Mail Removed)iespam (KING B MAN) spewed forth
these words of wisdom:

"Exit to Eden" - Full-Frontal nudity by Dana Delany - What else do you want?

--
Save Pepsi Blue!
Help save our beloved beverage

Vlvetmorning98

ultimate guilty pleasures:

Troll 2

Billy Madison

Vlvetmorning98

worst movie I've ever seen: Mulholland Dr.