Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > FS: 5 R2 Dr Who Discs

FS: 5 R2 Dr Who Discs

Bratboy

Not sure if this is the best place to offer these or not so if there is
somewhere better to post pls let me know.

Anyway back when you could only get Dr Who DVD's in R2 format I bought 5
movies from Blackstar UK:

The 5 Doctors (Davison, Pertwee, Troughton, Hurndall, Baker & Hartnell)
Spearhead from Space (Jon Pertwee)
Rememberence of the Daleks (Sylvester McCoy)
Caves of Andozani (Peter Davison)
Robots of Death (Tom Baker)

Now that they can be bought in R1 Ive replaced my copies and have these 5
disc's sitting in a closet collecting Dust. Im not looking to make any
profit off em so make a fair offer and its a done deal. The ONLY problem
with them is that about a yr ago I lent them to someone that was going to
make copies of the chapter inserts and unfortunatly I never got them back.
Discs are fine tho as I just retested em on my puter to make sure before
posting about em.

Just Jess

Wade365

<< Not sure if this is the best place to offer these or not so if there is
somewhere better to post pls let me know. >><BR><BR>

eBay.com

This is a newsgroup.

Stoalen Discs Patty Martin MCSE 13 09-10-2004 12:58 PM
Student Materials Compact Discs for 70-290 Nelson MCSE 0 09-12-2003 08:31 AM
problems with photo discs lisa goose Computer Support 0 08-20-2003 07:53 AM
Re: 90 min blank discs. mechdemon Computer Support 3 07-02-2003 09:09 AM
need dvd-rom drive that will read dvd+ discs. not a burner jeff Computer Support 0 07-02-2003 02:37 AM

Advertisments