Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > A Movie I'd rather see on DVD instead of the SE Star Wars originaltrilogy

A Movie I'd rather see on DVD instead of the SE Star Wars originaltrilogy

Matthew L. Martin

"King Kong" with the SE treatment it deserves.

Matthew

Joshua Zyber

"Matthew L. Martin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) s.com...
> "King Kong" with the SE treatment it deserves.

It's in the works. Restoration won't be finished for another year,
though.

PNeski

from what I heard ,thats not coming
soon,they say they don't have good