Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Play.com No Dvd?

Play.com No Dvd?

John

It could be due to the new postal practice of one delivery a day, which
seems to be causing problems around the country. I never received mail for 3
days then a large wad of mail.

Thanks, John
"AntonyG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:_DRdc.1889457$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "P Pron" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:c57atg$2q3see$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> >
> > They seem to have hidden their FAQ under "Contact Us" for some reason,
> > but this is what they say......
> >
> > "Most products are usually delivered in 3-5 working days. Occasionally
> > due to postal delays they can take longer. We have to allow up to 14
> > days before we are able to start tracing lost parcels, unfortunately
> > we cannot do anything for you until this time has expired. Please
> > contact us if you do not receive your item(s) within this period so we
> > can help to retrieve your goods. We apologise for any delay."

> I have a similar problem in that Matrix Revolutions hasn't arrived. It's

14