Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Unrated version of Hotel Exotica and it isn't unrated.

Unrated version of Hotel Exotica and it isn't unrated.

Wild Coyote

It says unrated Director's cut at 85 minutes. I have seen this movie
on cable and it wasn't bad. Well, this movie is 70 minutes long and
cut to pieces. Anyone had a similar experience? It stars Landon Hall
and Ahmo Hight.

I like Landon Hall, what can I say.

--
"This business sucks." C.J., CPA

Wild Coyote
wild_coyote<AT>whoppermail.com

Wild Coyote

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 23:20:53 -0700, Wild Coyote
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>It says unrated Director's cut at 85 minutes. I have seen this movie
>on cable and it wasn't bad. Well, this movie is 70 minutes long and
>cut to pieces. Anyone had a similar experience? It stars Landon Hall
>and Ahmo Hight.
>
>I like Landon Hall, what can I say.

After several emails with Koch (yea, I know) where I had to point out
to them that it was not just their web site that was wrong, but their
DVD cover art, they are going to investigate and get back to me.

Shall we start the lottery to when they get back to me? Not getting
back just means we take all the money and buy as much beer as
possible. So no one can pick that answer. I pick April 15th because
that day sucks already.

--
"This business sucks." C.J., CPA

Wild Coyote
wild_coyote<AT>whoppermail.com

Wild Coyote

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 17:16:06 -0700, Wild Coyote
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 23:20:53 -0700, Wild Coyote
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>It says unrated Director's cut at 85 minutes. I have seen this movie
>>on cable and it wasn't bad. Well, this movie is 70 minutes long and
>>cut to pieces. Anyone had a similar experience? It stars Landon Hall
>>and Ahmo Hight.
>>
>>I like Landon Hall, what can I say.

>After several emails with Koch (yea, I know) where I had to point out
>to them that it was not just their web site that was wrong, but their
>DVD cover art, they are going to investigate and get back to me.
>
>Shall we start the lottery to when they get back to me? Not getting
>back just means we take all the money and buy as much beer as
>possible. So no one can pick that answer. I pick April 15th because
>that day sucks already.

Koch says they are sending me a replacement disk. This gets more
interesting all the time.