Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Can PAL be converted to NTSC?

Can PAL be converted to NTSC?

-

I have a full movie ready to be burned onto DVD but it's PAL. Can it
be converted to NTSC? I use Nero 6 Ultra.
Thnx

jayembee

- <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have a full movie ready to be burned onto DVD but it's PAL. Can it
>be converted to NTSC? I use Nero 6 Ultra.

I'm not familiar with version 6 (I use version 5 for burning SVCDS),
but you should be able to convert. In version 5, in the "New
Compilation" window, there's a setting for "encoding resolution". If
that's set to NTSC, then the resulting disc will be in NTSC,
regardless of the standard of the file encoding.

I would assume that the same would be true for DVDs in v.6, though I
couldn't swear to it.

-- jayembee

Arminio Grgic

www.doom9.org
www.dvdrhelp.com

--
Q. What are your qualifications to be a film critic?
A. I can watch movies, I can think, and I can write.

How can I make a class that can be converted into an int? Matthew Wilson Python 4 10-02-2006 03:17 PM
PAL to PAL Mickey Mouse DVD Video 8 01-30-2006 02:51 PM
'The expression can not be converted to type' error A. Kong VHDL 4 10-10-2004 07:37 AM
pal-i and pal-b boon Computer Support 2 01-28-2004 10:37 PM
Can an XML file be converted into a valid DataSource? Sky ASP .Net 5 01-28-2004 02:40 PM

Advertisments