Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Ed Wood?

Ed Wood?

Spookshow

Anybody know anything about when/if this is going to be released (again)? I've been anxiously waiting for this DVD but I'll be damned if I'm going to pay $50+ on eBay for it.

Thanks,
-Mark

Nick Baldasare

I'll sell you mine for $49.
"Spookshow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:406f440b$0$56132$(E-Mail Removed) ...
Anybody know anything about when/if this is going to be released (again)? I've been anxiously waiting for this DVD but I'll be damned if I'm going to pay $50+ on eBay for it.

Thanks,
-Mark

LCSUE

>>Anybody know anything about when/if this is going to be released (again)?
I've been anxiously waiting for this DVD but I'll be damned if I'm going to pay
$50+ on eBay for it>>

Do you have an FYE store close to you? If so, try them. I bought a copy of Ed
Wood there just 2 weeks ago. It was the last one they had and was full retail
at $29.95. I stopped in there yesterday and they had 2 more copies on the
shelf.

Wayne