Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DIABOLIK DVD: New & Rare for You!

DIABOLIK DVD: New & Rare for You!

Joseph A. Gervasi \(Diabolik DVD/Exhumed Films\)

Hello. Those of you interested in import DVDs (both NTSC/Region 1 and 0
titles as well as PAL or other-region discs) and small label domestic titles
should check out:

http://www.DiabolikDVD.com

We carry discs from all over the world and our stock is ever-growing. Only
official releases are sold and everything listed on the site is in stock and
ready to ship to you (unlike some nefarious importers). We are nice guys who
are committed to bringing you hard-to-find titles at great prices. As well,
being collectors who care, our service is fast and friendly. We are both
founding members of Exhumed Films and have worked on many other
genre-related projects throughout the years.

Thanks for your time and, we hope, your support.

All the Best, J.

Here are just a few titles that we're recently acquired and offer for
sale:

MALATESTA'S CARNIVAL OF BLOOD

JUON (all-region disc!)

LAURIN

WATCHER IN THE ATTIC ('70s Japanese sex/horror)

THE GHASTLY ONES dbl feature

LAST LIFE IN THE UNIVERSE

DOOR TO DARKNESS (Limited, ultra-rare Dario Argento anthology from the '70s
w/subs!)

SLAUGHTER HOTEL (w/Klaus Kinski)

THE VIRGIN OF NUREMBERG

A CHRONICLE OF CORPSES (exclusive - signed by the director for Diabolik DVD
only)

Scores of new Thai horror and genre films

ADUA E LE COMPAGNE (Antonio Pietrangeli)

DRAUGHTSMAN'S CONTRACT (Peter Greenaway; superior UK edition)

CITY OF GOD (two-disc spec. ed. from Brazil)

DAWN OF THE DEAD (new AB edition)

FACELESS (Jess Franco)

CRIMEWAVE (Sam Raimi/Coen Brothers!)

THE HITCHER (two-disc UK edition)

THE UNIVITED (new Korean horror hit)

WERCKMEISTER HARMONIES/DAMNATION (Bela Tarr, baby!)

THE BORIS KARLOFF COLLECTION (three rare films only available together on
disc in Australia)

KILLER FISH (with Lee Majors!)

FIGHT FORYOUR LIFE (fun with racism!)

WALLS IN THE CITY/BULLET ON A WIRE

TATTOO

DEATH WATCH (great French film)

THE PARK

NATURAL CITY (BLADE RUNNER-esque animated film hit from Korea)

BATTLE ROYALE Part 2 on DVD and VCD!

HAUTE TENSION (hot new French serial killer film)

BODY MELT (domestic and import versions)

TORSO (uncut import)

WOMEN BEHIND BARS (Jess Franco)

LES DEMONS (Jess Franco)

H.R. PUFNSTUF Boxset

CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST (Ultrabit edition, R1 version and Italian remastered
edition)

HOUSE BY THE CEMETERY (Ultrabit)

THE BURNING (uncut)

LA DOLCE VITA (Fellini; Korean special packaging)

UNKNOWN BEYOND (based on the writings of H.P. Lovecraft)

BELLEVILLE RENDEZ-VOUS (aka TRIPLETS OF BELLEVILLE new animated French film)

SANTA SANGRE (Anchor Bay UK 2-disc set from the director of EL TOPO)

BLOOD ON SATAN'S CLAW

THE GIRL FROM RIO (Jess Franco)

LA COMMUNE (Peter Watkins)

REVENGER'S TRAGEDY (Alex Cox)

BRONX WARRIORS 2

SADOMANIA (Jess Franco)

CONVENT OF THE SACRED BEAST (Jap.'70s S/M)

FLESH FOR THE BEAST, ICHI THE KILLER and VERSUS T-Shirts

BREAKING THE WAVES (2-disc import)

CYPHER (from the director of CUBE; Korean and German editions)

VALERIE AND HER WEEK OF WONDERS

THE NUN OF MONZA (sleaze!)

THE GREAT ALLIGTATOR (Sergio Martino)

SPACE WOLF (German splatter)

OLD MEN IN NEW CARS

New Eyeball compendium book from the UK

DAISIES (Czech New Wave)

STONE READER

EXORCISMO (Paul Naschy)

MEDEA (Lars Von Trier)

DOGVILLE (Lars Von Trier; 2-disc set)

PROZAC NATION (Christina Ricci; unreleased)

THE MAJORETTES

UNIVERSAL MONSTERS Boxset!

THE TRACKER (Australian arthouse hit)

TENEBRAE/UNSANE (Dario Argento! two-disc import)

EXHUMED (new horror anthology)

WILD AT HEART (David Lynch)

XANGO OF BAKER ST (Sherlock Holmes comedy from Brazil)

SEVEN WOMEN FOR SATAN

ROTE SONNE (RED SUN) (German leftist radical film)

AMICUS coffin boxset (awesome UK import!)

WIZARD OF DARKNESS 1 & 2

GOKE: BODYSNATCHER FROM HELL

ALL NIGHT LONG boxset

SIAMESE TWINS (Shaw Brothers)

BAMBOO HOUSE OF DOLLS (Shaw Brothers)

SEXY KILLER (Shaw Brothers)

MY WIFE IS A GANGSTER 2

FLESH FOR THE BEAST (plus a limited t-shirt)

DILLINGER E MORTO (Marco Ferreri)

THE VICE (gritty UK cop show)

BIRD WITH THE CRYSTAL PLUMAGE (superior Italian import)

THE LAST GREAT WILDERNESS (WICKER MAN meets STRAW DOGS?)

SPIRIT OF THE BEEHIVE (highly recommended 1973 art film)

PAUL AND PAULINE CALF LIVE (Steeve Coogan!)

DRACULA'S GREAT LOVEJIM
VAN BEBBER Collection

EARLY FILMS OF PETER GREENAWAY 1&2

The new Russ Meyer VIXEN filmsABBY (the black '70s EXORCIST)

FOR A FEW PREVIEWS MORE (limited edition)

MONDO CANE boxset (now out of print!)

Steve Coogan in KNOWING ME KNOWING YOU and DR. TERRIBLE'S HOUSE OF HORRIBLE

WILD ZERO

DEATH BED

800 BULLETS (Alex de la Iglesia)

HOUSE THAT DRIPPED BLOOD (domestic + import)

DR. TERRORS HOUSE OF HORRORS

BLUES HARP (Takashi Miike!)

DIRTY PRETTY THINGS

CHRISTOPHER LEE COLLECTION Boxset (now out of print!)

ZODIAC KILLER et al

CHE? (WHAT?) (Roman Polanksi)

ONG BAK (Thai kickboxing film)

SMILES ON A SUMMER NIGHT (Bergman!)

CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST (NTSC, all-region!)

LOVE CAMP (Jess Franco)

FRIDAY THE 13th (two uncut imports)

FEARLESS VAMIRE KILLERS (Roman Polanski)

DUST DEVIL (Richard Stanley uncut)

The ROMAN POLANSKI Boxset (UK release)

KICHIKU (Japanese gore)

SECOND NAME (new Spanish horror)

Anchor Bay double-feature DVDs

DOLLS (Stuart Gordon film; two versions)

FROM BEYOND

SOLITUDE OF BLOOD (Russian giallo)

MARK OF THE DEVIL (import)

BABY OF MACON (Peter Greenaway)

ALEXANDRO JODOROWSKY Boxset (EL TOPO, HOLY MTN, etc.)

VOODOO PASSION (Jess Franco)

BATTLE ROYALE (many versions)

DARKNESS (two different versions; director of NAMELESS)

BRONCO BULLFROG (template for The Who's QUADROPHENIA)

CRYING FREEMAN (2-disc French set)

RUSH: EXIT...STAGE LEFT

VALLEY OF THE DOLLS

BEYOND THE VALLEY OF THE DOLLS (Russ Meyer!)

TEOREMA (Pasolini)

THE BATTLE OF ALGIERS (two-disc set)

THE NEST/NEST OF THIEVES (amazing!)

WHISPERING CORRIDORS (Korean RING-like horror)

KAIJU BIG BATTEL (sic)

THE UNDEAD and VOODOO WOMAN (Arkoff)
Scores of adult titles

Many import film books

And, literally, HUNDREDS more titles!

- Joseph A. Gervasi

www.DiabolikDVD.com

Profile: http://www.diabolikdvd.com/jag.htm

john33907@comcast.net

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 20:20:50 GMT, "Joseph A. Gervasi \(Diabolik
DVD/Exhumed Films\)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hello. Those of you interested in import DVDs (both NTSC/Region 1 and 0
>titles as well as PAL or other-region discs) and small label domestic titles
>should check out:
>
>http://www.DiabolikDVD.com

I can recommend this fine seller. Fast shipping also.