Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: DVD changers that are able to shuffle *chapters* across disks

Re: DVD changers that are able to shuffle *chapters* across disks

Paul Schilling

It's not clear to me that the Start Menu would pose a problem. The
technology of a DVD player should easily allow going directly to
chapter #21 upon loading the disk, without playing the start menu
first.

Does anybody here own a DVD changer? Have you tried shuffling chapters
across disks?