Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: Is this being anal?

Re: Is this being anal?

Dick Sidbury

Eric wrote:
> Some of my friends make fun of me because I examine every dvd case when
> I buy a movie. I don't mean just picking it up and heading straight to
> the checkout... I mean I:

.... omit a bunch of items...

> -- gently shake it to make sure the disk is on its spindle.

everybody should do this

.... a bunch of other itmes omitted....

> Is that too anal?

It probably is but...
my daughter does at least this much and even 8*I always look at two or
three copies before choosing one.

dick
-- and I always check for aspect ratio and 16x9 enhanced.