Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > WWW:ROTK Full Details

WWW:ROTK Full Details

Tom Woodward

Hey

We've just posted all the details on the theatrical edition of Return of the
King (Region One) as well as artwork and a look at the menu system:

http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0&s=1&c=3471

No details on the extended version yet I'm afraid, although I imagine that
will be announced in the coming weeks. Cheers

Tom Woodward
DVDAnswers
http://www.dvdanswers.com

Bratboy

LOL, I love the one post made to the info thread "I'll wait for the Extended
version" hehe. I said that on each of the previous movies then ended up
buying the regular version & then gave em to someone after Extended comes
out.

"Tom Woodward" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:mKE2c.25101$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey
>
> We've just posted all the details on the theatrical edition of Return of
> the
> King (Region One) as well as artwork and a look at the menu system:
>
> http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0&s=1&c=3471
>
> No details on the extended version yet I'm afraid, although I imagine that
> will be announced in the coming weeks. Cheers
>
> Tom Woodward
> DVDAnswers
> http://www.dvdanswers.com

Justin

Tom Woodward wrote on [Sun, 7 Mar 2004 12:42:22 -0000]:
> Hey
>
> We've just posted all the details on the theatrical edition of Return of the
> King (Region One) as well as artwork and a look at the menu system:

No another one???
My god!

Post some god damned content!

Justin

Tom Woodward wrote on [Sun, 7 Mar 2004 12:42:22 -0000]:
> Hey
>
> We've just posted all the details on the theatrical edition of Return of the
> King (Region One) as well as artwork and a look at the menu system:

New Line Home Entertainment have kindly sent us over the exclusive first
details and artwork for the Oscar winning Return of the King which stars
Elijah Wood and Ian McKellen. This two disc set will be available to own
from the 25th May in both widescreen and full screen editions. Each
should set you back somewhere in the region of $29.95. The full disc
specs for this one are attached below along with a first look at the
artwork, as well as an exclusive first look at the region one menu
system. We'll bring you details on the extended edition in the coming
weeks, but for now here are the full disc specs:

# 2.40:1 Anamorphic Widescreen Transfer
# English Dolby Digital 5.1 EX Track
# English Dolby Surround 2.0 Track
# A Journey Completed: A Director's Vision
# A Filmmaker's Journey: Making The Return of the King
# The National Geographic Special Feature
# Multiple Lordoftherings.net Featurettes
- Aragorn's Destiny Feature
- Minas Tirith Feature
- Battle of Pelennor Fields Feature
- Samwise the Brave Feature
- Eowyn White Lady of Rohan Feature
- Digital Horses Feature
# Original Theatrical Trailers and TV Spots
# Lord of the Rings Trilogy Super Trailer
# Closer Look at Electronic Arts Video Games
# DVD-ROM: Lord of the Rings Weblink
# English, French Subtitles

Tom Woodward

> Post some god damned content!

I'm guessing you got up on the wrong side of bed this morning.

Tom

Justin

Tom Woodward wrote on [Sun, 7 Mar 2004 17:08:17 -0000]:
>> Post some god damned content!

> I'm guessing you got up on the wrong side of bed this morning.

Sick and tired of all the "link" posters who include zero content yet
promise it in their subject headers.

Tom Woodward

> Sick and tired of all the "link" posters who include zero content yet
promise it in their subject headers.

Well, take it out on someone that does it all the time then. I very rarely
post links to our site - but I thought people would appreciate news on the
biggest film of the year. If I could post artwork and menu shots on here I
would have done....

Tom

Brian Demolition Man Little

Justin wrote:
> Tom Woodward wrote on [Sun, 7 Mar 2004 17:08:17 -0000]:
>>> Post some god damned content!

>> I'm guessing you got up on the wrong side of bed this morning.

> Sick and tired of all the "link" posters who include zero content yet
> promise it in their subject headers.

So those menu shots and the nice pictures of the cover art is
not content to you? Geez...

--

Brian Demolition Man Little wrote on [Sun, 7 Mar 2004 13:18:01 -0600]:
> Justin wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm guessing you got up on the wrong side of bed this morning.

>> Sick and tired of all the "link" posters who include zero content yet
>> promise it in their subject headers.

> So those menu shots and the nice pictures of the cover art is
> not content to you? Geez...

Uh, his post had no content at all.

Invid Fan

In article <(E-Mail Removed)2go.com>, Justin
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Brian Demolition Man Little wrote on [Sun, 7 Mar 2004 13:18:01 -0600]:
> > Justin wrote:

> >> Sick and tired of all the "link" posters who include zero content yet
> >> promise it in their subject headers.

> > So those menu shots and the nice pictures of the cover art is
> > not content to you? Geez...

> Uh, his post had no content at all.

His post told you where to get the content, as you can't post binaries
to this group. I admit I don't like people who just post a link, but a
summory of the info then a link to more information is fine.

-'Deal/No Deal', CHESS