Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > WTD Public Domain Films

WTD Public Domain Films

john33907@comcast.net

I am in search of Broadcast (or near) quality public domain films/tv
series. Prefer color. dvd-r preferred DVCam ok lots of rare films
on dvd-r to trade or will purchase
And not the stuff I can get at sams club
USA

Vlvetmorning98

the American Film Institute released this wonderful box set a few years ago.
Jump for it.

Derek Janssen

Vlvetmorning98 wrote:

> the American Film Institute released this wonderful box set a few years ago.
> Jump for it.

(Hey, guys, gotta see this!--
Vlvetmorning's laughing off a Waterperson post!

....KOOK FIGHT, KOOK FIGHT!)

Derek Janssen (c'mon, Wats, you can out-kook him!...He hasn't even seen
bizarre yet!)

Waterperson77

>I am in search of Broadcast (or near) quality public domain films/tv
>series.

you better be careful about those. Most public domain films today are from the
silent film era that pre-dated the production code and contains material that
Ashtabula County, Ohio courts have already ruled is illegal terrorism if you
buy them. and illegal terrorism if you distribute them.

my question: if it's illegal terrorism to also buy them, as the police and
judges (courts) say they are, then why aren't these police and judges going
after the retsail stores that sell them and only going after individual
purchasers who legally buy them from legal stores?

Vlvetmorning98

>(Hey, guys, gotta see this!--
>Vlvetmorning's laughing off a Waterperson post!
>
>...KOOK FIGHT, KOOK FIGHT!)
>
>Derek Janssen (c'mon, Wats, you can out-kook him!...He hasn't even seen
>bizarre yet!)
>(E-Mail Removed)

you're like a fanboy from hell. get a life, dweeb.

john33907@comcast.net

On 07 Mar 2004 00:14:15 GMT, (E-Mail Removed)
(Waterperson77) wrote:

>>I am in search of Broadcast (or near) quality public domain films/tv
>>series.

>you better be careful about those. Most public domain films today are from the
>silent film era that pre-dated the production code and contains material that
>Ashtabula County, Ohio courts have already ruled is illegal terrorism if you
>buy them. and illegal terrorism if you distribute them.
>
>my question: if it's illegal terrorism to also buy them, as the police and
>judges (courts) say they are, then why aren't these police and judges going
>after the retsail stores that sell them and only going after individual
>purchasers who legally buy them from legal stores?

Stupid troll

Richard C.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
:
: you better be careful about those. Most public domain films today are
from the
: silent film era that pre-dated the production code and contains
material that
: Ashtabula County, Ohio courts have already ruled is illegal terrorism
if you
: buy them. and illegal terrorism if you distribute them.
:
: my question: if it's illegal terrorism to also buy them, as the police
and
: judges (courts) say they are, then why aren't these police and judges
going
: after the retsail stores that sell them and only going after
individual
: purchasers who legally buy them from legal stores?
:

looks like your brain just vomited all over your boots.

Brian Demolition Man Little

Richard C. wrote:
> looks like your brain just vomited all over your boots.

He can't even afford boots.

--
Brian "Demolition Man" Little