Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Non-removable cartridge DVD-RAM decks?

Non-removable cartridge DVD-RAM decks?

Makberto

Dear Readers,

Greetings!

Is anybody of you aware of any DVD player deck(s) or any DVD recorder
deck(s) that support non-removable cartridge DVD-RAM discs? After an
exhausting research on my part, I have only been able to identify the
Panasonic DMR-E10 that can record and play both non-removable
cartridge DVD-RAM discs and removable cartridge DVD-RAM discs.
However, are there any other ones, either Panasonic or non-Panasonic?
I am hard pressed to think that this is the only one, that is, the
only one as a standalone device.

Best to all,

Carlos Albert Lacayo
makberto at anothermessage dot com

Richard C.

"Makberto" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
: Dear Readers,
:
: Greetings!
:
: Is anybody of you aware of any DVD player deck(s) or any DVD recorder
: deck(s) that support non-removable cartridge DVD-RAM discs? After an
: exhausting research on my part, I have only been able to identify the
: Panasonic DMR-E10 that can record and play both non-removable
: cartridge DVD-RAM discs and removable cartridge DVD-RAM discs.
: However, are there any other ones, either Panasonic or non-Panasonic?
: I am hard pressed to think that this is the only one, that is, the
: only one as a standalone device.
:
========================
Don't ALL Panasonics use either?

Nic

"Richard C." <post-age @spamcop.net> wrote in message
news:40489953$0$726$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> "Makberto" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> : Dear Readers,
> :
> : Greetings!
> :
> : Is anybody of you aware of any DVD player deck(s) or any DVD recorder
> : deck(s) that support non-removable cartridge DVD-RAM discs? After an
> : exhausting research on my part, I have only been able to identify the
> : Panasonic DMR-E10 that can record and play both non-removable
> : cartridge DVD-RAM discs and removable cartridge DVD-RAM discs.
> : However, are there any other ones, either Panasonic or non-Panasonic?
> : I am hard pressed to think that this is the only one, that is, the
> : only one as a standalone device.
> :
> Don't ALL Panasonics use either?

Yes all Panasonics work with both types. From experience, the E30, E50,
HS2, E100 all do. Also the upcoming E55, E65 ands E85 also does.

---