Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > MinimumCpu and ram to burn DVD?

MinimumCpu and ram to burn DVD?

BillKirch

I have and older 400 MgH celeron computer I was going to give to a friend of
mine. She is interested in burning DVDs and would get a dvd-R burner. Would
this computer have the power to handle a DVD burner. It has about 96 RAM.
Thanks BG

DarkMatter

On 05 Mar 2004 06:14:52 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)oads (BillKirch) Gave
us:

>I have and older 400 MgH celeron computer I was going to give to a friend of
>mine. She is interested in burning DVDs and would get a dvd-R burner. Would
>this computer have the power to handle a DVD burner. It has about 96 RAM.
>Thanks BG

WRONG group. There are burn it, rip it specific groups.
Find them... go there...

Brian Demolition Man Little

DarkMatter wrote:
> On 05 Mar 2004 06:14:52 GMT, (E-Mail Removed)oads (BillKirch) Gave
> us:
>
>> I have and older 400 MgH celeron computer I was going to give to a
>> friend of mine. She is interested in burning DVDs and would get a
>> dvd-R burner. Would this computer have the power to handle a DVD
>> burner. It has about 96 RAM. Thanks BG

> WRONG group. There are burn it, rip it specific groups.
> Find them... go there...

You really need to lay off the Mountain Dew.

--
Brian "Demolition Man" Little