Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Prisoner

Prisoner

Raśl Bloodworth

Not the TV series but the 1955 B&W film "The Prisoner"
(http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0048512/,
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg.../-/B00018D3QE/) released R1
today. Anyone seen it in a store?

jayembee

"Raśl Bloodworth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Not the TV series but the 1955 B&W film "The Prisoner"
>(http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0048512/,
>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg.../-/B00018D3QE/) released R1
>today. Anyone seen it in a store?

Nope. In fact, there were a couple of other Columbia releases I was
looking for today, and didn't see any of them. There were also some
Disney releases scheduled for today (eg. PICTURE BRIDE, MIRACLE OF THE
WHITE STALLIONS, NIGHT CROSSING. et al.) that I didn't see. As well as
the four BATMAN & ROBIN and BATMAN BEYOND releases from Warner.

-- jayembee