Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > xcopy

xcopy

brid

Any body out there who would sell me DVD XCOPY PLATINUM.
Thanks

Skid

"brid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c21ike$top$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Any body out there who would sell me DVD XCOPY PLATINUM.
> Thanks

You might try alt.video.dvd.software.

A guy tried selling it there last week and was laughed out of the newsgroup,
as everyone knows you can get more reliable alternatives for free. See
www.dvdrhelp.com

brid

Thanks for your reply, I have downloaded ,DVDSHRINK, but it all looks a bit
complicated to a 70 year old. All I want to do is to copy DVD TO DVD and
get round copy protection.
Brid.
"Skid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> "brid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:c21ike$top$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Any body out there who would sell me DVD XCOPY PLATINUM.
> > Thanks

> You might try alt.video.dvd.software.
>
> A guy tried selling it there last week and was laughed out of the

newsgroup,
> as everyone knows you can get more reliable alternatives for free. See
> www.dvdrhelp.com

Skid

"brid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c244de$46g$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks for your reply, I have downloaded ,DVDSHRINK, but it all looks a

bit
> complicated to a 70 year old. All I want to do is to copy DVD TO DVD and
> get round copy protection.

Hey, I'm getting AARP solicitations in the mail now, and I figured it out.
There are some excellent guides available at www.doom9.org or
www.dvdrhelp.com, and it can be set for unattended copying using DVD
Decrypter (also freeware) or Nero (payware but worth it.)

Spam Buster

"brid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c21ike$top$(E-Mail Removed)...
| Any body out there who would sell me DVD XCOPY PLATINUM.
| Thanks

www.321studios.com

SB

Chris Phillipo

In article <c244de$46g$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Thanks for your reply, I have downloaded ,DVDSHRINK, but it all looks a bit
> complicated to a 70 year old. All I want to do is to copy DVD TO DVD and
> get round copy protection.
> Brid.
> "Skid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

It's less complicated than trying to get that buggy crap from 321 to do
what it's supposed to.
--
Remove "X" from email address to reply.

Dos 6.22 XCopy command is not working properly =?Utf-8?B?V2FsdGVyIEx1YmVsbA==?= Microsoft Certification 0 12-30-2003 08:11 PM
Xcopy deployment drops user connections Matt Anderson ASP .Net 2 08-18-2003 06:08 PM
XCopy Ali Nikzad ASP .Net 2 08-11-2003 07:52 AM
Problem when deploying with xcopy Cristian Suazo ASP .Net 6 07-16-2003 10:20 PM
XCOPY deployment of Crystal Report Generator VS.NET 2002-2003 Mark Roberts ASP .Net 0 07-02-2003 04:22 PM

Advertisments