Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > does anyone have a good email address for Artisan?

does anyone have a good email address for Artisan?

Bratboy

Finally got around to opening my copy of Stargate Ultimate edition and
apparently the keepcase cover slipped before they stuck the Security sticker
across the top. I ended up with a 1/8 inch strip of white along the top of
the cover art from where the sticker tore the image off the insert. Anyway
was hopeing someone might have an email address for them so I can try and
request a replacement sleave and my browser seems to have issues with the
one website I found www.artisanent.com so I cant find one there.

Thx in advance

Haans

"Bratboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4042801c$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Finally got around to opening my copy of Stargate Ultimate edition and
> apparently the keepcase cover slipped before they stuck the Security

sticker
> across the top. I ended up with a 1/8 inch strip of white along the top of
> the cover art from where the sticker tore the image off the insert. Anyway
> was hopeing someone might have an email address for them so I can try and
> request a replacement sleave and my browser seems to have issues with the
> one website I found www.artisanent.com so I cant find one there.
>
> Thx in advance

Artisan is now owned by Lions Gate. Try http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) .
They're probably able to point you in the right direction

Arthur Lipscomb

Bratboy wrote:

> Finally got around to opening my copy of Stargate Ultimate edition and
> apparently the keepcase cover slipped before they stuck the Security sticker
> across the top. I ended up with a 1/8 inch strip of white along the top of
> the cover art from where the sticker tore the image off the insert. Anyway
> was hopeing someone might have an email address for them so I can try and
> request a replacement sleave and my browser seems to have issues with the
> one website I found www.artisanent.com so I cant find one there.
>
> Thx in advance

This is the address I have for them:
(E-Mail Removed)

I emailed them once but they didn't respond.

Bratboy

Thx to both the addy's will send now

news:4043a3a0$(E-Mail Removed)...