Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > best cable route?

best cable route?

JethroUK©

i got:

tv (2 scarts - scart 2 is rgb - scart 1 is philips easy linked for
recording)
recordable dvd (2 scart)
dvd/vcr (2 scart)
decoder (ntl analogue/coax out only)

anyone recommend best coax/scart routes?

so far i'm inclined to daisy chain coax:
ariel > decoder > dvd/vcr > rec dvd > tv

and parrallel scarts:

dvd/vcr > tv
dvd rec > tv

(should i have one dvd/vcr > dvd rec?)

have i gone right route?

p.s. haven't got my head round connecting to my amp yet, but any suggested
phono routes for this greatly recieved - tv is too heavy to keep pulling out
twiddling around the back )