Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Different Format...

Different Format...

Martin S.

Hello all,

Will a PAL DVD play in any computer system, providing of course you have a
region free utility loaded?

Thanks,
Martin.

Mischa van Dinter

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 18:40:20 -0800, "Martin S."
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>Will a PAL DVD play in any computer system, providing of course you have a
>region free utility loaded?
>
>Thanks,
>Martin.

Yes, it will.

Mischa

Anonymous Joe

"Martin S." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello all,
>
> Will a PAL DVD play in any computer system, providing of course you have a
> region free utility loaded?
>
> Thanks,
> Martin.

Yep, monitors don't have an NTSC/PAL prefence Now, if there was only
some way to get TVs to be PC monitors then there would just be one worldwide
format. Yes, and we can use PAL resolution with NTSC frame rate and PAL
color