Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Sumaru R1 release?

Sumaru R1 release?

MickAugust

Does anyone know of Columbia has any plans to release a NTSC R1 version of
"Sumaru" starring Alexandra Kamp and Michael Shanks? The Euro R2 version has
been scheduled for a 3/5/04 release, so I'm assumng it's imminent (?).
Mick

Philip Thomas

Release date is 05/04/04 in the US market.

PT
news:(E-Mail Removed)...