Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Spy Kids 3D....Sonofabitch!

Spy Kids 3D....Sonofabitch!

GMAN

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Shadowspawn <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:08:20 GMT, Justin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Just a friend wrote on [Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:02:29 GMT]:
>>> "Shinner" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:Xns9499CB27050Cmyemailsomeservercom@207.69.15 4.206...

>>> Wal*Mart has the full thing for $15.87
>>>

>>> JaF
>>>

>>You wal mart may have. Their prices on new DVDs like this varies widely

>Walmart sells ALL new DVD's for .11 cents cheaper than the lowest
>advertised price in town on RELEASE WEEK. I work at Walmart
>electronics and all I do on Monday is read the weekend flyers from
>Best Buy and Target and adjust prices in the computer.
>
>If you are fast and buy your movies the week they come out you can get
>a great deal otherwise it goes back to full price.
>
>And if for some reason you walmart doesn't have the best price in town
>all you have to do is TELL THEM its cheaper somewhere else and they
>will match the price - you don't even have to prove it - it's company
>policy NOT to ask a customer for a competitor ad when price matching.

Unless its greater than $5.00 then they DO require it.

Shadowspawn

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 08:11:42 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (GMAN) wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Shadowspawn <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>You wal mart may have. Their prices on new DVDs like this varies widely

>>Walmart sells ALL new DVD's for .11 cents cheaper than the lowest
>>advertised price in town on RELEASE WEEK. I work at Walmart
>>electronics and all I do on Monday is read the weekend flyers from
>>Best Buy and Target and adjust prices in the computer.
>>
>>If you are fast and buy your movies the week they come out you can get
>>a great deal otherwise it goes back to full price.
>>
>>And if for some reason you walmart doesn't have the best price in town
>>all you have to do is TELL THEM its cheaper somewhere else and they
>>will match the price - you don't even have to prove it - it's company
>>policy NOT to ask a customer for a competitor ad when price matching.
>>

>Unless its greater than $5.00 then they DO require it.

Cashiers can price match up to a $10 difference without even getting a
manager approval. Of course if you came into my store and tried to
tell me somebody was selling a movie for $11 less than us I'd probably
ask for proof too

RE Spy Kids 3D Dragon DVD Video 5 03-05-2004 11:20 AM
Spy Kids box set coming up? Grand Inquisitor DVD Video 1 03-03-2004 08:18 PM
Spy Kids 3D....grumbles. Peter Briggs DVD Video 14 03-01-2004 09:06 AM
TheDigitalReview: SPY KIDS 3-D: GAME OVER - DVD REVIEW Mike McGee DVD Video 0 02-19-2004 07:05 PM
New Releases: Anything Else, Spy Kids 3D: Complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists Doug MacLean DVD Video 0 10-16-2003 05:30 AM

Advertisments