Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > NTSC video to PAL DVDR

NTSC video to PAL DVDR

Hillen120

I have 4 NTSC video tapes:

1 is 2 hours
1 is 30 mins
1 is 90 mins approx
1 is 90 mins approx

I want them put on to DVDR in Pal format

Is there anyone in the UK who can do this for me? Please email me off board.
Thanks

Kirk

EvilN8

How about people in the US?

"Hillen120" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have 4 NTSC video tapes:
>
> 1 is 2 hours
> 1 is 30 mins
> 1 is 90 mins approx
> 1 is 90 mins approx
>
> I want them put on to DVDR in Pal format
>
> Is there anyone in the UK who can do this for me? Please email me off

board.
> Thanks
>
> Kirk

Hillen120

But that means I post videos to USA and pay for return postage - when someone
could do it here - much cheaper

Camcorder question - digital video - PAL camera, NTSC computer & TV jeff@msn.com Digital Photography 0 03-21-2006 11:03 PM
102cm color - secam, pal, ntsc - video and audio i/p moving DVD Video 0 09-29-2004 05:14 AM
NTSC - DVDR Hillen120 DVD Video 0 12-30-2003 07:32 PM
NTSC-PAL-NTSC question You DVD Video 4 12-17-2003 08:40 PM
Convert NTSC videos to PAL format David Wood Computer Support 0 11-17-2003 09:34 PM

Advertisments