Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: Lost In Translation: Highly Recommended!

Re: Lost In Translation: Highly Recommended!

Waterperson77

most of the people in this newsgroup would say that everything I say is lost in
Translation.

They would say that I'm the only one who understands what I'm saying.

But of course, they're wrong.

Justin

Waterperson77 wrote on [23 Feb 2004 08:10:28 GMT]:
> most of the people in this newsgroup would say that everything I say is lost in
> Translation.
>
> They would say that I'm the only one who understands what I'm saying.
>
> But of course, they're wrong.

I knew it! You don't even understand it!