Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > When did the following have their theatrical releases?

When did the following have their theatrical releases?

MarkZimmerman

My computer crashed in January and the following are the only four flicks that
I don't have theatrical release dates for.

Memento
Interview with the Vampire
Spider-Man

Thanks for your help,
Best,

Mark Allen Zimmerman * Chicago

Justin

MarkZimmerman wrote on [22 Feb 2004 21:37:32 GMT]:
> My computer crashed in January and the following are the only four flicks that
> I don't have theatrical release dates for.
>
> Memento
> Interview with the Vampire
> Spider-Man

www.imdb.com

napalm68

No, he wants you to go to IMDB, look up the answer for him, and post it
here...

God I hate those ****ing lazy NG posters

news:(E-Mail Removed)2go.com...