Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Selling DVDs to INET?

Selling DVDs to INET?

Shadowhawk

I was wondering if anyone has sold DVDs to INET before, and if they had a
good experience with it. I was going to sell about 100 DVDs to them, but
wanted to get some opinions on the process. Thanks!

Later,
Shaun!
--------

Check out my Homepage