Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Spy Kids 3D....grumbles.

Spy Kids 3D....grumbles.

Justin

Waterperson77 wrote on [27 Feb 2004 01:52:06 GMT]:
>>ACK IT UP!
>>
>>Instead of pulling articles out of your arse, pull out working links!
>>

> I didn't read it on the internet.
>
> I read it in actual printed material.
>
> Therefore, there aren't any links to it that I'm aware of.

So? post the name and date of the printed material

grant kinsley

On 27 Feb 2004 01:52:06 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
(Waterperson77) wrote:

>>ACK IT UP!
>>
>>Instead of pulling articles out of your arse, pull out working links!
>>

>I didn't read it on the internet.
>
>I read it in actual printed material.

that was in crayon in toilet paper in your own handwriting, right.

GK

>Therefore, there aren't any links to it that I'm aware of.

Justin

On 27 Feb 2004 01:52:06 GMT, (E-Mail Removed)
(Waterperson77) wrote:

>>>ACK IT UP!

So. Howcome you alwas miss the first letter in what you quote, anyway?

Peter Briggs

Justin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hey dvdguy, BACK IT UP!
>
> Instead of pulling articles out of your arse, pull out working links!

Actually, all you have to do is listen to the commentary track.
Rodriguez says pretty much the same thing on that.

Waterperson77

for the person complaining about the ghosting when watched at home in 3-d, it
was ghosting a little bit in the theatres also when I saw it.

Polarized movies look better than color anaglyphic movies.

anaglyphic 3-d is okay with black and white movies if done right, if properly
framed and properly projected.

RE Spy Kids 3D Dragon DVD Video 5 03-05-2004 11:20 AM
Spy Kids box set coming up? Grand Inquisitor DVD Video 1 03-03-2004 08:18 PM
Spy Kids 3D....Sonofabitch! Shinner DVD Video 31 02-29-2004 12:22 PM
TheDigitalReview: SPY KIDS 3-D: GAME OVER - DVD REVIEW Mike McGee DVD Video 0 02-19-2004 07:05 PM
New Releases: Anything Else, Spy Kids 3D: Complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists Doug MacLean DVD Video 0 10-16-2003 05:30 AM

Advertisments