Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Roswell Season One

Roswell Season One

Justin

So, my copy of Roswell came today. I like the way Fox is doing the box
for this, with the slipcase and thin cases. Much better than the
gatefolds.

New music huh... Need to see how it sounds.

And it's widescreen but not anamorphic? Say it ain't so.

rod319

Love the case!

Say it aint so on the anamorphic issue! I haven't opened mine yet.

Rod319

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 00:41:03 GMT, Justin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>So, my copy of Roswell came today. I like the way Fox is doing the box
>for this, with the slipcase and thin cases. Much better than the
>gatefolds.
>
>New music huh... Need to see how it sounds.
>
>And it's widescreen but not anamorphic? Say it ain't so.

Joshua Zyber

"rod319" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Love the case!
>
> Say it aint so on the anamorphic issue! I haven't opened mine yet.

It is anamorphic.