Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Big Fish, DVD Specs, Cover Art, Street Date

Big Fish, DVD Specs, Cover Art, Street Date

Mike McGee

Just announced officially...

The full Press Release, including the DVD cover art, can be found at
this link:
http://www.thedigitalreview.com/foru...=&threadid=639

DVD Street Date: 04/27/04

*DVD SPECIAL FEATURES INCLUDE:*
Seven featurettes, which can be accessed via stand-alone on a menu
page or from a branching featurette within the film.

Four Filmmaker's Path Featurettes:
Tim Burton: Storyteller: A look at the director's process with great
b-roll moments and insights form Tim Burton.

A Fairytale World: Tim Burton and cast discuss the importance of myths
and fairytales in today's world.

Creature Features: the magic of Stan Winston studios will be explored
in this featurette - _from the jumping spiders to lions and snakes and
hellhounds.

The Author's Journey: Daniel Wallace's story from page to screen.

Three Character Journey Featurettes

Edward Bloom at Large: Allows viewer to take a look at the
larger-than-life world of Edward Bloom

Amos at the Circus: Danny DeVito takes viewers through the Calloway
Circus

Fathers and Sons: Examines the father and son dynamic that was such a
key part of the film.

Audio Commentary with Tim Burton

The Finer Points - A Tim Burton Trivia Quiz: interactive trivia game

Anamorphic Widescreen Presentation

Audio; English 5.1, French Dolby Surround

Subtitles: English, French

Theatrical Trailers

Scene Selections

Big Fish
Rated: PG-13 for a fight scene, some images of nudity and a suggestive
reference
Running Time: 125 minutes
DVD# 00837
UPC Code #: 0-43396-00837-3
DVD SRP: $28.95; $19.95 MAP
DVD Street Date: 04/27/04

--
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Mike McGee

Goro

Mike McGee <admin@_removenospam_thedigitalreview.com> wrote in message news:<170220041258221969%admin@_removenospam_thedi gitalreview.com>...
> Just announced officially...
>
> The full Press Release, including the DVD cover art, can be found at
> this link:
> http://www.thedigitalreview.com/foru...=&threadid=639

*snip*

> Big Fish
> Rated: PG-13 for a fight scene, some images of nudity and a suggestive
> reference
> Running Time: 125 minutes
> DVD# 00837
> UPC Code #: 0-43396-00837-3
> DVD SRP: $28.95; $19.95 MAP
> DVD Street Date: 04/27/04

This isn't going to get delayede infidefinitely at the last second is
it? (oh wait, it's Sony, not Disney. Whew)

Mike Jackson

> This isn't going to get delayede infidefinitely at the last second is
> it? (oh wait, it's Sony, not Disney. Whew)

No, we'll just get this release, then a Special Edition, then the Superbit
Edition, then the Superbit Deluxe Edition...

Mike Jackson
Editor & Web Developer, DVD Verdict
www.dvdverdict.com