Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Netflix is reverting to Nutfux.

Netflix is reverting to Nutfux.

Jamie Town

Reginald Dwight <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
> http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Jamie Town) wrote:
>
> > Geez. Did you go out of your way to take that out of context?

> No. I misread it and realised my error and cancelled the article
> imediately. It obviously got through to your server though. Sorry.

It served a good purpose, tho. It got me thinking about the
possibility that the discs may be forwarded from Oxnard to their
initial distribution centers before being checked in. I probably
wouldn't have hit on that possibility if I hadn't given it extra
thought as a result of your post.

Jamie