Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Your Favorite Foreign Films?

Your Favorite Foreign Films?

Lothar

Glad you asked:

"Das Kabinett des Dr. Caligari";
All "Dr. Mabuse" films (though the last ones got a bit tacky);
"Metropolis" (though I feel a bit uncomfortable watching it, being aware
of the political background at the time the film was made);
"M";
"Münchhausen" (1943)
"Der Frosch mit der Maske" (Klaus Kinski falling out of the wardrobe, wow);
"Der Hexer";
"Der Schatz im Silbersee".

For some more recent ones:

"Lola rennt" is OK, as is
"Anatomie"

Now next time: my favourite Asian movies...

DVDfanatico wrote:

> Sorry, I should have mentioned that I'm from the U.S so I meant non U.S.
> films. Ich liebe deutsche film. I have a region free player and

Amazon.de
> sells a lot of German DVD's.
>
> What's your favorite German films?
>
> -DVDfanatico

Jordan Lund

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (DVDfanatico) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Thanks. I saw City of Angels before and thought it was quite good.

Well, I'm biased, but I thought the German version was sooo much
better. It didn't have that NYPD Blue guy playing an angel who gave it
all up, it has Peter Falk as himself playing an angel who gave it all
up. :^)

- Jordan

Vlvetmorning98

>What's your favorite German films?

Taxi Zum Klo (Taxi to the Toilet)

Run, Lola, Run

Lothar

Vlvetmorning98 wrote:
>>What's your favorite German films?

> Taxi Zum Klo (Taxi to the Toilet)

Be sure to get the German Director's Cut, though

http://www.pro-fun.de/shop/DVDznVide...schwul_29.html