Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Anybody seen Warren Zevon DVD?

Anybody seen Warren Zevon DVD?

Rich Jackson

From everything I can find, the following DVD was supposed to be
released on 2/10/04. I have not found it anywhere. Has anyone seen it?s
Record to rush release of Warren Zevon "(Inside) Out: Keep Me In Your Heart"
DVD. The release date is now set for February 10th, 2004. The moving VH1
special documents the recording process of Warren Zevon's final album, The
Wind. The DVD will feature one hour's worth of never-before-seen foota
From Barnes & Noble
Originally broadcast on VH1, Keep Me in Your Heart is a touching documentary
on the making of Warren Zevon's final album, 2003's The Wind.

Alan Ramsey

Got mine from Amazon.com this week.
It consists of the VH1 Special, the 2 Music
Videos from The Wind, outtakes from interviews
with Warren at home and in the studio, and
a home movie of WZ as a young man.

Alan

Peter Briggs

Alan Ramsey <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Got mine from Amazon.com this week.
> It consists of the VH1 Special, the 2 Music
> Videos from The Wind, outtakes from interviews
> with Warren at home and in the studio, and
> a home movie of WZ as a young man.

Thanks for the heads-up, guys. I've never bought a music documentary in
my life, but Zevon is special. I wept through that VH1 special.