Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re Duel Steven Spielberg

Re Duel Steven Spielberg

Dragon

Hi is this film available in the UK or can I get it imported to the UK.

I currently use DVDpacific and Dvdsoon but noticed they don't have it on
there sites any other cheep out there or is the film not yet released

cheers in advance Dave

Ridwan Hughes

In article <TyvXb.12901$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Hi is this film available in the UK or can I get it imported to the UK.
>
> I currently use DVDpacific and Dvdsoon but noticed they don't have it on
> there sites any other cheep out there or is the film not yet released
>
> cheers in advance Dave

It was released on R1 last year but then pulled literally days after
release with no explanation as to why, a fair number of copies "slipped
through the net" and made their way to people's doormats. I got 3 copies
myself and sold one, opened another to watch and still have a sealed
copy.
Expect to pay high for a sealed copy on eBay, avoiding the bootlegs.

--
Rid

Dragon

"Ridwan Hughes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) T...
> In article <TyvXb.12901$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
> > Hi is this film available in the UK or can I get it imported to the UK.
> >
> > I currently use DVDpacific and Dvdsoon but noticed they don't have it on
> > there sites any other cheep out there or is the film not yet released
> >
> > cheers in advance Dave

> It was released on R1 last year but then pulled literally days after
> release with no explanation as to why, a fair number of copies "slipped
> through the net" and made their way to people's doormats. I got 3 copies
> myself and sold one, opened another to watch and still have a sealed
> copy.
> Expect to pay high for a sealed copy on eBay, avoiding the bootlegs.
>

> --
> Rid

how much are they going for now then

dave

Steve(JazzHunter)

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 02:41:06 -0000, "Dragon"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Ridwan Hughes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed) ET...
>> In article <TyvXb.12901$(E-Mail Removed)>,
>> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>> > Hi is this film available in the UK or can I get it imported to the UK.
>> >
>> > I currently use DVDpacific and Dvdsoon but noticed they don't have it on
>> > there sites any other cheep out there or is the film not yet released
>> >
>> > cheers in advance Dave

>> It was released on R1 last year but then pulled literally days after
>> release with no explanation as to why, a fair number of copies "slipped
>> through the net" and made their way to people's doormats. I got 3 copies
>> myself and sold one, opened another to watch and still have a sealed
>> copy.
>> Expect to pay high for a sealed copy on eBay, avoiding the bootlegs.
>>

>> --
>> Rid

>how much are they going for now then

How much hand-holding do you need? Go to Ebay and search for "Duel"
in the DVD section.

. Steve .
>dave

Dragon

"Steve(JazzHunter)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 02:41:06 -0000, "Dragon"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> >"Ridwan Hughes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed) ET...
> >> In article <TyvXb.12901$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> >> (E-Mail Removed) says...

UK.

on

> >> It was released on R1 last year but then pulled literally days after
> >> release with no explanation as to why, a fair number of copies "slipped
> >> through the net" and made their way to people's doormats. I got 3

copies
> >> myself and sold one, opened another to watch and still have a sealed
> >> copy.
> >> Expect to pay high for a sealed copy on eBay, avoiding the bootlegs.
> >>

> >> --
> >> Rid

> >how much are they going for now then

> How much hand-holding do you need? Go to Ebay and search for "Duel"
> in the DVD section.
>

> . Steve .

sorry steve i have none there at the moment thats why im asking

> >dave

Richard C.

"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:GWMXb.18928$(E-Mail Removed)...
:
: sorry steve i have none there at the moment thats why im asking
:
============
there are at least three active and 19 completed on eBay

Dragon

"Richard C." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:402fb6ac$0$148$(E-Mail Removed). ..

> "Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:GWMXb.18928$(E-Mail Removed)...
> :
> : sorry steve i have none there at the moment thats why im asking
> :
> ============
> there are at least three active and 19 completed on eBay

found them they are new listings I think they weren't there the other day
and I have only just started looking so I missed the completed ones

cheers guys for that

Cathain7

its on british tv to night 12-00.

Mike Kohary

"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:iOOXb.20299$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Richard C." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:402fb6ac$0$148$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> >
> > "Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:GWMXb.18928$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > :
> > : sorry steve i have none there at the moment thats why im asking
> > :
> > ============
> > there are at least three active and 19 completed on eBay
> >

> found them they are new listings I think they weren't there the other day
> and I have only just started looking so I missed the completed ones

You can see completed items from the menu on the left side of the screen,
after you search for the title. I see the last one to go went at $30, not
bad at all.

Mike

Dragon

"Mike Kohary" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c0oq5f$kta$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:iOOXb.20299$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "Richard C." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:402fb6ac$0$148$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> > >
> > > "Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:GWMXb.18928$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > :
> > > : sorry steve i have none there at the moment thats why im asking
> > > :
> > > ============
> > > there are at least three active and 19 completed on eBay
> > >

> > found them they are new listings I think they weren't there the other

day
> > and I have only just started looking so I missed the completed ones

> You can see completed items from the menu on the left side of the screen,
> after you search for the title. I see the last one to go went at $30, not
> bad at all.
>
> Mike

No it wasnt bad mike

Spielberg re-inventing the cinema experience - literally RobMac DVD Video 2 10-12-2005 11:15 PM
Steven Brehm m1k30rz Case Modding 5 06-27-2005 03:03 PM
Spielberg is loosing his mind to Blockbuster mrknowitall DVD Video 34 12-04-2003 05:17 AM
I'm now convinced that Steven Spielberg is a racist Goldfinger DVD Video 26 10-27-2003 10:25 PM

Advertisments