Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Microcosmos - English DVD

Microcosmos - English DVD

Muzer Burton

I am looking for a DVD version of "Microcosmos" by Claude Nuridsany.
It was supposed to be released in North America in January 2004,
however, I am not able to locate it. Amazon canceled my order with
the following explanation: "...we've
since found that it is not available from any of our sources at this
time..."

Anyone has any idea of the status?

I was able to find a retailer in U.K., however, they do not ship to
the U.S.

JONA99

It was supposed to be released Jan. 13 but was pulled without explanation from
the release schedule at the 11th hour. So there is currently no R1 release
(though it's been available overseas for a long time). My guess is they're
redesigning the packaging to emphasize "From the Makers of Winged Migration,"
due to the bigger-than-expected success of that DVD. Hopefully it'll be
rescheduled soon, because I for one can't wait.

I want to make English-speaking friend to practic my poor English IchBin Java 1 03-26-2006 05:36 AM
English/English DLL =?Utf-8?B?UmFlZCBTYXdhbGhh?= ASP .Net 2 10-16-2005 10:32 AM
Microcosmos Postponed Pat DVD Video 0 02-21-2004 09:57 PM
Microcosmos - What's the verdict? Marc Brown DVD Video 1 02-11-2004 04:52 PM
Microcosmos DVD Rob Pasco DVD Video 3 10-03-2003 02:24 PM

Advertisments