Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > ED WOOD - Music Video on Disc - Who is the woman in that video?

ED WOOD - Music Video on Disc - Who is the woman in that video?

ThorCromer

Is it Lisa Marie? It kind of looks like Christina Ricci. Or is it someone
else altogether?

Thor Cromer

CLOSEDOWN8

it's Lisa Marie.
"That's the worst reverse-acting I've ever seen!" -Sam Raimi

DebraSteward DebraSteward is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorCromer
Is it Lisa Marie? It kind of looks like Christina Ricci. Or is it someone
else altogether?

Thor Cromer
Let me know if you're still out there, if you're ThorCromer of Boston and work for Putnam.