Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Roger Rabbit - Canadian release

Roger Rabbit - Canadian release

Video Flyer

Pfft. Toons.

I'm trying to figure out if there's a problem with my Vista Edition set or
the equipment I'm playing it on (certainly not a stretch, by any means). Or
my eyes, I suppose.

I'm seeing a lot of flickering and halos. Not in my environment, mind you -
just on the television screen and only on this particular DVD set. I bought
it through DVDSoon to take advantage of their low price and the dollar
conversion so it's the Canadian issue and I was wondering if anyone else has
noticed similar problems with theirs?

My video setup is far from optimal, I'd be the first to concede, but I
haven't noticed this issue with any other DVD so unless something's gone
south all of a sudden.......

Anybody?

Neal