Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > "Whale Rider" Any Fans? :-Dvd

"Whale Rider" Any Fans? :-Dvd

James Cortez,Junior

Hi Dvders.,

Any fans of this very good film?

Keisha Castle-Hughes was incredible and watch her speech.

The best New Zealand since "Once Were
Warriors" a powerful film to seek out!

Rewind Your Dvds
Jr.Cortez/Feb.9th.,2003/Monday

Because Your lovingkindness is better than life,
My lips shall praise You.
Psalm 63:3

:-HakuKimoOpio.

(Lord James Junior.)

Louis

Next to LOTR my fav film of 2003. Truly an unexpected treat.

I recommend it to everyone.

"James Cortez,Junior" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Dvders.,
>
> Any fans of this very good film?
>
> Keisha Castle-Hughes was incredible and watch her speech.
>
> The best New Zealand since "Once Were
> Warriors" a powerful film to seek out!
>
> Rewind Your Dvds
> Jr.Cortez/Feb.9th.,2003/Monday
>
> Because Your lovingkindness is better than life,
> My lips shall praise You.
> Psalm 63:3
>
> :-HakuKimoOpio.
>
> (Lord James Junior.)

Mike McGee

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, James
Cortez,Junior <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi Dvders.,
>
> Any fans of this very good film?

Fantastic film!

This one really surprised me. I gave it the highest possible rating in
the DVD review:
http://www.thedigitalreview.com/foru...=&threadid=414

The extras really enhance the film as well. I can't say enough good
things about it.

--
Mike McGee