Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > FS Some DVD's and Player (in UK)

FS Some DVD's and Player (in UK)

Mike7883uk

Hi,

All for sale
Paypal and Nochex preffered, cheque and PO also taken.

If your interested please email me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

R2 Sleepless DVD - 2 Disks. UNCUT 10
R1 The Bird With the Crystal Plumage - New Version UNCUT 9
R2 The Stendhal Syndrome (Dutch Version - UNCUT) 9
R2 The Phantom of the Opera - UNCUT 8

R1 SADOMANIA (Jess Franco Blue Underground) UNCUT 8

Philips DVD 625 Multi-region DVD Player 55 (BOXED) - 4 months old.
JPEG (Picture CD), MP3-CD, VCD, S-VCD, DVD-Video, DVD+RW, DVD+R, CD, CD-R,
CD-RW. Extra convenience of ideal, personal and pre-defined settings with Smart
Picture. Superb 3D Sound experience with the Virtual surround sound via the
2-speaker output. DTS, & Dolby Digital Compatible. RGB Video.

Thanks,
Mike