Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Anyone have an opinion on MY FAIR LADY SE?

Anyone have an opinion on MY FAIR LADY SE?

Goro

I saw that the the 40th anniversary editioni SE of MY FAIR LADY has
released this past week. One of my faves; i still have the original
dvd. I've heard conflicting opinions regarding the video quality,
though. Some says that it is new and improved and some say that it's
the same as the old dvd. Anyone like to chime in?

thanx
-goro-

Douglas Bailey

Goro wrote:
> I saw that the the 40th anniversary editioni SE of MY FAIR LADY has
> released this past week....I've heard conflicting opinions regarding the
> video quality, though. Some says that it is new and improved and some
> say that it's the same as the old dvd. Anyone like to chime in?

Home Theater Forum review:
<http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htforum/showthread.php?threadid=182434>

DVD Beaver video comparison (referenced in the HTF review):
<http://207.136.67.23/film/DVDCompare2/myfairlady.htm>

I hope those are of some use to you.

--
Douglas Bailey
2/8/2004 1:10:09 AM

Goro

Douglas Bailey <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Goro wrote:
> > I saw that the the 40th anniversary editioni SE of MY FAIR LADY has
> > released this past week....I've heard conflicting opinions regarding the
> > video quality, though. Some says that it is new and improved and some
> > say that it's the same as the old dvd. Anyone like to chime in?

> Home Theater Forum review:
> <http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htforum/showthread.php?threadid=182434>
>
> DVD Beaver video comparison (referenced in the HTF review):
> <http://207.136.67.23/film/DVDCompare2/myfairlady.htm>
>
> I hope those are of some use to you.

thanx. those links are great.