Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Liner Notes

Liner Notes

spoffy2@nospam.net

I was just wondering if its common for DVDs to have no liner notes.

I have alot of DVDs but have never experienced no liner notes....

I just bought two DVDs today and both had no liner notes....just the
DVD inside. Rain Man Special Edition and Lost in Translation.

Just checking because i hate to think they are incomplete.

Spoffy

Stephen Chan

yeah, afaik, a lot of DVD's don't have liner notes...

i have loads...